Everyone has a compelling story to tell. What's yours?
What is a Personal Brand?
A personal brand is a a prescribed image or impression in the mind of others about an individual. Every resume you send, every status update you make, every picture you share and even the words you use, make up your personal brand. A personal brand comprises of your personality, passions and interests, education, work experience, unique skills, relevant qualifications and goals, just to name a few.
Why is it important?
To stand out amongst other job seekers, it is crucial that you have clear and captivating personal brand that communicates who you are. An informative, well-organized resume, and a professional brand presence can help define your strongest attributes, increases your own self awareness and allows you to share your unique story which helps you stand out amongst other potential applicants. Note, that if you do not feel comfortable sharing your social profile with a potential employer, we suggest that you lock your privacy settings, as this is a common space for Recruiters to seek out 'the real you.'
Personal Branding packages:
Our personal branding sessions consist of a series of self-discovery questions, open conversation and exercises to help you rediscover your passions, unique skills and core values. You will create a professional values statement ie: what it is you can bring to the table, and learn how to professionally build your personal brand presence.
Option 1: Build a your brand presence. You will:
- Discover your passions, unique skills and core values
- Create a professional values statement that communicates what it is you can bring to the table
- Learn how your attire and body language can greatly impact your personal brand
- Understand how following-up after your interview can instantly build your brand
- Learn how professional communication can build your bran
Option 2: Building an online brand presence through LinkedIn. You will:
- Learn how to create or improve your LinkedIn profile
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to maximize your job search results
- Understand how key words can build your profile
- Learn how to professionally communicate with Recruiters so that you actually receive a response
- Learn the Do's and Don'ts' of social media (hint - we know what recruiters look for!)